On this turret head with 2, 3, 4, 6 or 8 stations, each spindle is driven separately at the working position either through the machine or a driving unit. Each station can be adapted to the work to be done. The universality of this turret head allows also the fitting of multispindle heads, angular heads or spindle speeders upto 40'000 rpm. The turret rotation without uplift, is quick and precise. It does insure a good protection angainst impurities.
- Construction in cast iron, rigid and compact
- Turret rotation without uplift
- External coolant on working spindle only
- The indexing of the turret is driven hydraulically
- Modular spindles and tool holders equipped with either high speed ball bearings with or without coolant through the center